NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
I will be posting any Patriots graphics here as I make them. As always, the graphics are free for the taking. They are NOT to be sold or for dissemination by any profitable venture. I am not in the "for profit" market, so I make these as a labor of love for my home boys. To use an animated GIF file as wallpaper, you'll need Windows 2000 or XP. If you have either of these, simply do the following:
- Wait for the gif to fully load. You will know that it is fully loaded when it ceases the jumpy frame-by-frame motion, and begins to rotate fluidly.
- Right click on the gif, and select "Save As"
- Select a location that you can easily find, such as "My Pictures", and save it.
- Right click on your desktop and select "Properties" to open your Display Properties panel.
-Select the "Desktop" tab, and then use the "Browse" button to navigate to "My Pictures" or wherever you put the GIF file.
- Select the file, and then from the "Position" menu, choose "Center".
- Hit "Apply" and you are done.
NOTE: This is a transparent GIF, so whatever your background color is set to will show through. If you have the default blue, the rotating letters do not show up very well. I think this looks best with a very dark or black background.
To see my RED SOX offerings, CLICK HERE