Presenting... THE ASSHOLE FILES!!
"Merry Christmas", TARGET, you've just earned a place in the Asshole Files!
The chain store known as Target has just banned Christmas... or at least banned their employees from using the word, "Christmas". Instead, they are supposed to say the politically correct, "Happy Holidays".
In another insanely stupid maneuver, they have banished the Salvation Army bell-ringers from in front of their stores.
This is, quite simply put, the single dumbest business decision I have heard of in a long, long time. I'm not religious, yet I celebrate Christmas. Most self-described Jewish folks celebrate Christmas. I'm not exaggerating when I say that MOST non-Christians celebrate Christmas. For you 1% of people out there who celebrate some un-named holiday in place of Christmas, Target is now the place for you. For the remaining 99% of us, they may as well have put up a gigantic middle finger in lieu of a Christmas tree.
I hope all you folks out there buy your Christmas gifts in a store that actually allows Christmas. This decision is going to HURT Target.
Before I ever set foot in a Target again, I want to see news footage of the moronic suckup who made this decision packing up their desk.
In short... MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BONEHEADS !!!
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE ASSHOLE FILES